8.13.2005

Horrific moment...

So I'm working on this great piece for some of the web art on the Tiki project I have going and then BAM! I lose my work...my fault of course. Well, I didn't really lose it, I just altered it to where I have to start over again. I was working in Corel Painter to add in the color to the art I had penciled and then I resized it to a much smaller image to show someone the art...anyways, to make a long story short, the image is now too small to work with if I'm going to make prints from it. I worked around 7-8 hours on it and now I have nothing to show for. Well, you know what they say, "We all learn from our own mistakes.". I knew I should have made a backup for this. Well, my mindset is to create a better piece of art. Back to the drawing board. I'll upload the unfinished 'horrific moment' art later :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home